What I offer
For fourteen years, I have worked with individual clients, couples and families who have a variety of specific or wide-ranging goals, including:
- Healing traumas;
- Relieving anxiety and fear;
- Understanding and healing trauma and PTSD;
- Going through a spiritual crisis;
- Finding a way out of depression, fear and panic, or re-traumatising experiences;
- Working through complex, difficult or painful situations and relationships;
- Overcoming the fear of failure as a parent and reconnecting with your child in a loving way;
- Living with or caring for loved ones with dyslexia, autism and behavioural challenges;
- Homeschooling effectively and with joy;
- Supporting and loving a traumatised child;
- Resolving the couple’s challenges and conflict;
- Understanding and managing anger and rage;
- Coming to terms with bereavement and loss;
- Managing change and coming to decisions involving stressful events;
- Dealing with life-stage transitions and personal identity;
- Cultural adaptation;
- Understanding and controlling addictive behaviours;
- Changing familiar patterns, habits and life-style;
- Enhancing one’s creative potential and learning skills;
- Coaching and mentoring in the workplace.
Since 2006, I have been working with individual therapy clients, couples, families and groups in weekly therapy. I have been working privately and I have also worked for charities in Oxford, London and Swindon. For three years, I worked for a youth counselling agency run by the Oxfordshire County Council and since then, I have been committed to working with families and young people. Since 2010, I have delivered workshops and training programmes focusing on healing trauma in the UK and also in Denmark, Bulgaria, and Spain.
During 2005-2009, I completed the full four years of training in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy at the Metanoia Institute, London, obtaining a Diploma in Transactional Analysis Studies. I am a registered member (MBACP) of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I specialise in Systemic and Family Constellations Work (SCW), which is an extremely effective, solution-oriented therapeutic method, particularly with regards to trauma. I am a member of the International Systemic Constellations Association (ISCA).